Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern all sales of Products by PowerPac to you. By purchasing any Product you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd, the parent company.
1. In these Terms & Conditions, the following words have the following meanings:
- Business Day means any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in Singapore.
- GST means any goods and services tax chargeable under the Goods and Services Tax Act (Cap.117A).
- Order means any order for Products placed by you through the site.
- S$ means Singapore Dollars.
- “Bear”, “PowerPac”, “iFan” and “MyChoice” Products comes under Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd.
- Products means the Products which are available for purchase from the Site and a Product is any one of them.
2. Contract of Sale
2.1 A binding agreement for Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd. to sell you Products is made on these Terms when Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd. accepts an Order in accordance with Clause 2.2.
2.2 Each Order placed by you with Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd is only confirmed when Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd sends you an email with the Order number.
3. Order and Delivery
3.1 By placing an Order, you warrant that you are: (i) legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (ii) you are at least 18 years old.
3.2 Upon confirmation of payment, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd will contact you via email.
3.3 For delivery, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd or its courier service will inform you about the date of delivery and dispatch the Products to the address that you specify for delivery in the Order. Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd or its courier service will try to deliver within the quoted timeframe but such timeframe is an estimate only based on availability and normal processing. Accordingly, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any delay in delivery.
3.4 You agree that subject to availability of Products, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd reserves the right to deliver the Products in instalments.
4. Price and Payment
4.1 Delivery charges are priced at
- S$4 per trip for orders >$10
- $1.50 per trip for orders $10-$30
- Free for orders above S$30
Delivery is only to be conducted on the main island of Singapore. Delivery charges do not include installations or any other services other than the Product itself.
4.2 All prices are specified in S$, and include GST within Singapore. Delivery of Products to delivery addresses outside of Singapore will attract international shipping charges and may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (Import Fees) to be borne by the customer (see Clause 14.2).
4.3 Prices are subject to change at any time but changes will not affect any Order that Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd has accepted.
4.4 You may make payment for Products by: (i) credit card, processed securely through PayPal. Any payment processed through PayPal is subject further to PayPal’s prevailing terms and conditions currently accessible at https://www.paypal.com/sg
5. Defective or Damaged Products
5.1 Except for Products that are defective or damaged upon delivery to you, all Products cannot be returned or exchanged.
5.2 If you receive a defective or damaged Product, you must notify Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd in accordance with Clause 9 within 7 days after the day following the delivery of the Product, after which Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd shall have no liability to you. Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd's obligation to you in respect of such notification will be at its option to: (i) replace any Product that is defective or damaged; or (ii) refund to you the amount paid by you for the relevant Product to the original method of payment.
6. Liability and Disclaimer
6.1 To the extent permitted by law, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd makes no warranty or representation that any Product will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, or that it will not infringe the rights of third parties.
6.2 Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any Order, however caused, even if foreseeable.
6.3 Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any matter for which it would be illegal for it to exclude its liability.
6.4 It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject any offer submitted by you. Our acceptance of such offers is always subject to authorisation of your payment card (or receipt of payment in cleared funds), availability of stock at the stated price and confirmation that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions by clicking on the “I ACCEPT” check box.
6.5 If for whatever reason we are unable to accept your Order, we shall endeavour to notify you of this promptly and shall provide a full refund of any prepayments made.
7. Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
7.1 Return & Refund Policy
- Returns must be done within 15 days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. Products being returned must be in the original packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, Warranty cards, Certificates of Authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
-Refunds (if applicable) will exclude any delivery service charges that the customer had incurred when purchasing the Product. Service charges, such as delivery and installation fees, will not be refunded.
- Return collection service does not include collection service charges and is subjected to additional service charges. The additional service charges have to be paid prior to the return collection being processed.
- Once the return is processed, a PowerPac authorized agent will contact you to coordinate pickup of the product. You must be present at the time of product pickup/exchange to complete the return.
Please DO NOT engage a third party to deliver the product to us on your behalf. As mentioned above, you must to be present when the product reaches us.
If the product returned is not in fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the product. We reserve the right to reject any return or exchange deemed unfit or unreasonable..
For more information, please call our hotline at +65 6214 9555 or email your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2 After 15 days but within the Warranty Period
- If you received a Product that is faulty or defective (see clause 5.2), please contact us or send it in for exchange. No refund, exchange or repair will be allowed if the customer was made aware of the defect before purchasing or upon delivery of the Product (purchased from our Clearance and/or Display Sets), but agreed to complete the purchase or accept the delivery.
- If you received a different Product than the one you ordered, please contact Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd or send it in for exchange to the original Product you ordered.
- If a Product has been damaged in transit, you can return the Product to us within 15 days days of receiving the Product for exchange. Please check that your order is correct at the time of delivery, ensuring that the Product is sealed and unopened. If you are unhappy with the condition of the Product, please do not accept the Product and request that the delivery agent return the Product to us. Do call us immediately at +65 6214 9555 if such a situation arises.
- No refund will be given if the customer simply changes his/her mind about purchasing the Product, where there is no defect in the Product. However exchange of Product to a Product of similar value or a value higher than the original Product, with the customer paying for the difference in the value of the Product, may be allowed, subject to the management’s approval. No refund will be issued if the customer selects a Product or lesser value.
- Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd may offer to repair a defective Product within a reasonable period of time and with minimal inconvenience to the customer, or exchange the Product with a similar Product. No refund will be provided, even if the customer does not agree to have the Product repaired or replaced, and insists on a refund as the only option. If the Product cannot be repaired within a reasonable period of time and without minimal inconvenience to the customer, or that a similar Product cannot be found, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd may offer the customer a refund subject to the deprecating value of the Product, the benefit that the customer had been afforded through use of the Product until it became defective, and the Product’s current condition resulting from the customer’s use.
8. Terms and Conditions for General Service and Maintenance
8.1 Before you bring your product to us, please clean your product and remove grease, oil, food residue, dirt & dust, insects & other pests. If your product is a wine chiller, refrigerator or freezer, please ensure that the product is defrosted and dried, and all items inside are removed. If your product is a washing machine, please ensure that all clothes or debris are removed, and the tub is clean and dry. Please note that we are unable to provide onsite repairs. Our Service Centre is located at:
5 ALOG Changi Districentre 1, Changi South Lane, 03-01, Singapore 486045.
We are open from 8.30 am to 5 pm (Mondays to Fridays) and from 8.30 am to 12 pm on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
We endeavour to repair your product as soon as possible, sometimes on the spot, as we understand that it is inconvenient for you to make a return trip. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. the complexity of the defect, it may take a longer time. Hence, please arrive earlier in the day. If you wish for us to collect the product from your location, a transport fee of $25 (one way) or $50 (both ways) will be imposed irrespective of whether the product is within the warranty period or not. Please DO NOT engage any third party to deliver the product to us as we will not accept the product. If you do not have proof of purchase, there will be labour and parts charges.
“Repair Services” specifically refer to the rectification of mechanical and electrical faults so that product could be returned to a functional state only.
When requesting for repair services, please provide a copy of your product’s purchase receipt (showing the purchase date and price). In addition, please provide the following information:
- Full Name, Contact Number & email address
- The Model number and Serial number of the product
The decision by PowerPac on all repairs relating to defects of either workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the purchaser shall agree to be bound by such decision. PowerPac shall retain all defective parts or products replaced.
Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defect is reported within the warranty period of Two Years (24 months) from the date of registered purchase except for products listed below:
- 10 years for compressors for refrigerators, freezers and wine chillers;
- 6 months for fluorescent light tubes of Mosquito Insect Repellents;
It is hereby expressly provided that any liability of PowerPac for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the purchase of the product shall not exceed the purchase price (excluding installation costs and delivery fees) of the product or recommended retail price, whichever is lower.
8.2 Product not collected within 1 month of the Collection date will be disposed of
The owner may collect the product within 1 month from the date of collection. Please provide the Repair Collection Note issued to you if you have brought the product to us in person. This is not needed if you have engaged our delivery service. Any uncollected product will be disposed of by end of the 1-month period.
PowerPac (at its absolute discretion) shall be entitled to decide on disposal method as it deemed fit. In any event, neither PowerPac nor its staff shall be liable or accountable to anyone in any way for the place, method and/or length of storage and/or the use, retention and/or disposal of the product.
Exclusions: The warranty does not cover:
- Damages, dents, scratches or missing parts that are reported after delivery is fulfilled and goods accepted
- Parts and finishes which are subject to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stains, colour deterioration, scratches, dents or cracks on the body, power points, power plugs, batteries and casing enamel paintwork
- Damage incurred throughnatural causes
- Damage due to power surges
- Damage to the product or parts caused by excessive incoming water pressure
- Consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, LEDs, UV tubes, filters, etc.
- Damage to accessories such as flexible hoses, control knobs, inlet/outlet hoses, charcoal/fibre filters, grease filters, glass or porcelain ware, doors, handles, plastic panels, electrical sockets, plugs and cables, remote control units, antennae, lids or battery covers and casings, and/or other detachable and consumable parts
- Product used for commercial purposes
- Damage from misuse, negligence (accidents e.g. dropping the product on a hard surface or into water), incorrect installationor improper handling, failure to follow instructions, inadequate maintenance or cleaning, unauthorised alternation, modifications or repair on the products
- Cosmetic damage(e.g. scratches, discolouration or stains on the inside or outside)
- Damage from overheating, prolonged exposure to heat when empty or leaving the product switched on when not in use
- Any damage howsoever, caused to property including but not limited to other products/equipment, cabinets, furniture, floorings, walls & wallpaper, ceilings, garments, curtains, carpets, cookware, foods, wine, medicine, etc. in connection with the use and misuse of the product, or any malfunction or defect in the product
- Any damage to property caused in the process of removing the product including but not limited to wall sockets, wall fans, washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, wine chillers, etc. that are installed in positions or locations that make it difficult or unreasonable for such damage to be avoided
- Damages for loss of use or any consequential loss due to any malfunction, defect, damage or breakdown of the product
- Damages caused by household pests such as lizards, rats, cockroaches, ants, etc.
9. Matters out of Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd's Control
9.1 Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any failure to deliver Products you ordered that is caused by any event outside its reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
9.2 Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd's performance under these Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
10. Intellectual Property
10.1 The Products are subject to copyright laws and protection and are sold to you on the basis that you comply with the provisions of any copyright notices thereon and therein. Under no circumstances shall Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd be liable to you for any of your actions which are in breach of such copyright laws and provisions.
10.2 All trade marks, logos and other intellectual property rights used as part of the Site belongs to Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd or another party. No person or entity may reproduce or use such trade marks, logos or intellectual property in any manner other than expressly authorised by Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd or the relevant third party.
11.1 All notices shall be given by email to Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd at email@example.com. Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd may send notices to you at the email address you provided at the time that you place the Order. A notice shall be deemed received if sent by email the day of sending if the email is received in full on a Business Day and on the next Business Day if the email is sent on a non-Business Day.
12. Governing law and Disputes
12.1 Singapore law, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms.
12.2 In any claim or action by or against you directly or indirectly arising under these Terms, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
13.1 Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd may amend these Terms from time to time by posting revised terms on the Site, which shall apply to all Orders placed after such date.
13.2 If any of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. If any Term shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that Term shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
13.3 The failure of Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd to exercise or enforce any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
13.4 Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against any member of the public who circulates untruth about Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd and its Products or services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd and its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, costs, fees and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to your use of the site or your acts or omissions, including but not limited to (1) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights, (2) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity, (3) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of this Agreement, or (4) any damage or destruction to our site, to us, or to other persons or parties.
14. Warranty Conditions
14.1 The warranty does not cover repair or replacement of parts damaged by misuse, failure to abide by the warnings outlined in the instruction manual, accidents, negligence, alteration, modification or in any way being tempered with or repaired by any repair organisation or agent of the customer, without the prior consent of Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd.
14.2 This warranty also does not cover normal wear and tear, replacement of consumable materials and accessories, and the cost of maintenance of the Product. Situations which compromise the functionality of the Product include the following (but not exhaustive) situations:
- rusting of components due to the atmosphere;
- dust, dirt, insects, water or other liquids entering openings in the Product;
- scaling due to repeated boiling and re-boiling due to the hardness of the water placed in the Product;
- breakage of components made of porcelain, ceramic or glass;
- overheating the motor by using the Product for a longer duration than advised in the instruction manual without allowing the motor to cool;
- connecting the Product to an external power supply of different frequency or voltage than that specified for the Product, or due to a power surge in the electric grid;
- fire, floods or other acts of God. If the Product had been given to the recipient as a gift, this warranty must be presented together with the original invoice / cash bill when sending in your Product for repair/service.
14.3 This warranty applies only to Products purchased and used for domestic purposes and excludes all commercial or professional use.
14.4 This warranty will be honoured subject to the customer presenting the warranty card and original invoice or valid purchase receipt to Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd Service Centre, within the warranty period. Failure to present these documents will result in denial of service, However, if the customer still requests that the defective Product be repaired, Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd may, at its discretion, repair the Product but impose a labour charge, as well as the costs of the replacement parts, to be borne solely by the customer.
14.5 The warranty is valid in Singapore
15. International Orders
15.1 Currency Exchange Rate All of our transactions are processed in SGD Dollars. If your credit card is in another currency, your order will be calculated in accordance with the daily exchange rate of the date your card issuer processes the transaction. You can change default currency by clicking on the upper right corner of PowerPac Electrical Pte Ltd website, and select your currency. All prices are in SGD, price reflected at checkout will be an estimate of the final charge. The currency exchange rate will depend on your bank rate on the day the transaction is processed.
15.2 Customs Duties, Taxes and Fees Ordered Products may be subject to customs duties, taxes and fees levied by the destination country, which are not included in the price of the Products. The purchaser of the shipment will be the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all relevant customs duties, taxes and fees. Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered Products meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes.
15.3 Security of online Transactions When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into a SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, Stripe, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Everson Electrical (S) Pte Ltd does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment.
15.4 Tracking my Order Your tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. We process all orders within 24 hours. Usually you will receive the tracking number immediately after we have shipped your order. The tracking number may show up in the postal system as untraceable; it will take 2 – 5 working days to reflect in the mailing system. Your tracking information can be detected via the logistics you have chosen.
15.5 Return Shipping All return shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees are the responsibility of the customer.
15.6 Defective/damaged/incorrect Product received Send clear photos of the merchandise in question via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend you to use either ZIP, RAR or JPEG format when sending your pictures. Once we receive the photos, we will review your request as quickly as possible. You will receive feedback from us within a few days on how to proceed. Please include the following information:
- Order number
- Photos or video of the faulty Product
- Complete shipping address and name on order We are unable to accept reclamation for the following defects:
- Wear and tear incurred during every day use of the Product.
- If a Product was not explained as being waterproof and was submerged in water.
- Damage due to incorrect or intense usage.
- Damage due to external factors, such as friction, sharp objects or chemicals
We make it a priority to keep our customers happy, so we will do our very best to resolve your case as soon as possible.